Thursday 9 April 2015

Bell sleeves and silk dreams










Hope you all had a lovely Easter, mine was a busy one as I had my engagement party on the Saturday. It was an amazing night.      
For the event I had my hair coloured and cut by the amazing team at Sassoon on kings road  and I have to say it's the best cut i have ever had. 
As you can see I have gone blonder. I thought why not; summer is just around the corner why don't I lighten my locks to give it that sun kissed look. 
Natasha, a hair stylist at Sassoon also showed me how to get that beachy wave which you will see me do a lot now. 

My outfit?? How cute is this Zara  lace up top?!? I'm obsessed with bell sleeves at the moment as soon as I saw this top I had to have it. My silk skirt is Topshop boutique I thought this was a good combo giving it that chic look but I'm also going to style it with boyfriend jeans and mules.

Top     Zara
Skirt    Topshop
Shoes  Topshop (similar)
Clutch Whistles  
  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig