Wednesday 13 January 2016

Baker Boy

 






This hat is everything!!!! At first I wasn't sure about a baker boy hat then I popped into H&M and tried it on and I instantly fell in love with it! ( I have been called cute instead of cool which isn't the reaction I was going for HUFF!!) But 'oh well' cute is better then ridiculous!!
 Today I went for my go to everyday uniform, cropped flared jeans and a simple tee, but to set the look off I wore burgundy velvet mary janes and killer neck accessories.

Hat H&M
Tee Topshop
Jeans Topshop
Shoes Kurt Geiger
Necklace Missoma
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi Holly, please can you tell me where your blazer is from in this post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its from kooples a few years back but I have seen similar on Asos xx

      Delete

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig