Tuesday 2 August 2016

White Denim


 




 Top TopShop
Jeans TopShop
Sandals TopShop 
I do love a pair of white jeans but they are so hard to come by. These wide leg with frayed detailing are just perfect! I'm not a massive fan of skinny white jeans, they just don't suit my body shape, I think the shape of these are a much cooler twist on a white jean. 
 I have popped some colour in my wardrobe recently and red is a main contender. These cute rope sandals are a dream they remind me of the Isabel marant ones. They also come in red which I think I'm going to get too!! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I own a pair of shite jeans and I'm always terrified of wearing them because I'm so clumsy I feel like I'ld stain them straight away haha
    I do like them though. This pair is pretty cool!

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. the white pants look cool
    you can find more designer clothes here

    ReplyDelete

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig